The Nautilus modern is designed to be a little hotter than my other guitars. This guitar is about being able to provide a powerful, hot tone, while still retaining a sweet, clear, clean sound. Getting this combination right makes it a very versatile instrument.
Incorporating the “F” style 25.5″ (648mm) scale length on this kind of instrument means you will find a blend of tight bass response, clear articulation across all strings, sustain and power with a very open harmonically rich tone.
Featuring a beautifully figured carved maple top, ebony fingerboard, slimmer neck profile and a hotter set of pick ups, the Nautilus Modern is a powerhouse.
The comfortable rib cage contour on the back allows the guitar to fit closely to your body, and you will find it balances perfectly played either seated or standing.
The sleek neck to body join and special hand carved heel allow easy access right up to the top frets with no compromise in tone.
The Nautilus modern also features the trademark Shark inlays swimming down the fingerboard as standard with either full Pearl or Hollow pearl available.
Other fingerboard inlays are of course available as an option.
- Highly figured maple top
- Honduras mahogany or Swamp Ash body
- Honduras mahogany or maple neck
- Ebony or optional rosewood fingerboard with shark inlays
- Bare Knuckle pickups – (combinations can be chosen by customer request)
- Gotoh 510 machine heads
- Tone Pros locking bridge and tail piece
- Single bound body
- 12 inch fingerboard radius
- Medium Jumbo Jescar fretwire
- Polyurethane finish
- Inc case
- Guide price £4299
* Options list to follow shortly
Photography by World Guitars